- Best, I., & Pei, K.J.C. (2019). Factors influencing local attitudes towards the conservation of leopard cats Prionailurus bengalensis in rural Taiwan. Oryx, 1-7.
- Nguyen HN, Lu C-WW, Chu J-HH, Grismer LL, Hung C-MM, Lin S-MM. (2019). Historical demography of four gecko species specializing in boulder cave habitat: Implications in the evolutionary dead end hypothesis and conservation. Molecular Ecology.
- Murdoch ML, Grismer LL, Wood PJL,… HN Nguyen…et al. (2019). Six new species of the Cyrtodactylus intermedius complex (Squamata: Gekkonidae) from the Cardamom Mountains and associated highlands of Southeast Asia. Zootaxa.
- Lopez MLD and Papa RDS. (2019). Diversity and distribution of copepods (Class: Maxillopoda, Subclass: Copepoda) in groundwater habitats across Southeast Asia. Marine and Freshwater Research
- N Maynard, PA Château, OrcID, L Ribas-Deulofeu, OrcID and JL Liou. (2019). Using Internet Surveys to Estimate Visitors’ Willingness to Pay for Coral Reef Conservation in the Kenting National Park, Taiwan. Water
- ES. Darling, TR. McClanahan, J Maina….., CA Chen,….., L Ribas-Deulofeu et al… (2019). Social–environmental drivers inform strategic management of coral reefs in the Anthropocene. Nature, Ecology & Evolution
- De Palmas S, Soto D, Denis V, Ho M, Chen CA. (2018) Molecular assessment of Pocillopora verrucosa (Scleractinia; Pocilloporidae) distribution along a depth gradient in Ludao, Taiwan. PeerJ 6:e5797
- Huang Y, Dang VD, Chang N, Wang J. (2018). Multiple large inversions and breakpoint rewiring of gene expression in the evolution of the fire ant social supergene. Proceedings of the Royal Society B
- Wong, J. Y., Chan, K. Y. K., & Chan, B. K. K. (2018). Phylogenetic, ecological and biomechanical constraints on larval form: a comparative morphological analysis of barnacle nauplii. PLoS ONE
- Chang C, Cheng YC, Lin SM. (2018). Influence of conspecific and heterospecific cues on phonotaxis behavior in a polyandrous treefrog. Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology
- Sharma, H.P., Belant, J.L. & Shaner, P.-J.L.* (2017) Attitudes towards conservation of the Endangered red panda Ailurus fulgens in Nepal: a case study in protected and non-protected areas.Oryx, 1-6
- Katuwal, H.B., Sharma, H.P.* & Parajuli, K. (2017) Anthropogenic impacts on the occurrence of the critically endangered Chinese pangolin (Manis pentadactyla) in Nepal. Journal of Mammalogy
- Denis V., Ribas-Deulofeu L., Sturaro N., Kuo C.Y., Chen C.A. (2017). A functional approach to the structural complexity of coral assemblages based on colony morphological features. Scientific Reports.
- Lin C-H, Nozawa Y (2017) Variability of spawning time (lunar day) in Acropora versus merulinid corals: a 7-yr record of in situ coral spawning in Taiwan. Coral Reefs.
- CL Chung*, TJ Lee, M Akiba, HH Lee, TH Kuo, D Liu, HM Ke, T Yokoi, MB Roa, MJ Lu, YY Chang, PJ Ann, JN Tsai, CY Chen, SS Tzean, Y Ota, T Hattori, N Sahashi, RF Liou, T Kikuchi* and IJ Tsai* (2017). Comparative and population genomics landscape of Phellinus noxius: a hypervariable fungus causing root rot in trees. Molecular Ecology.
- Chen, Y. L., Wang, C. H., Yang, F. C., Ismail, W., Wang, P. H., Shih, C. J., Wu, Y. C., & Chiang, Y. R. (2016). Culture-independent investigations suggest Comamonas testosteroni as the major androgen degrader in testosterone-treated sewage. Scientific report. (Revised, IF: 5.58)
- Edi Sudianto, Wu CS, Lin CP, and Chaw SM (2016). Revisiting the phylogeny and plastomics of Pinaceae with two complete plastomes of Pseudolarix and Tsuga. Genome Biology and Evolution.(IF: 4.098)
- Yang, F. C., Chen, Y. L., Tang, S. L., Yu, C. P., Wang, P. H., Ismail, W., … & Chiang, Y. R. (2016). Integrated multi-omics analyses reveal the biochemical mechanisms and phylogenetic relevance of anaerobic androgen biodegradation in the environment. The ISME journal. (IF: 9.73, Rank: 2 % in Ecology)
- Pandey, P., Shaner, P. J. L., & Sharma, H. P. (2016). The wild boar as a driver of human-wildlife conflict in the protected park lands of Nepal. European Journal of Wildlife Research, 62(1), 103-108. (IF: 1.63, Rank: 55 % in Ecology)
- Ribas-Deulofeu, Denis V., De Palmas S., Kuo C.Y., Hsieh H.J., Chen C.A. (2016). Structure of benthic communities along the Taiwan latitudinal gradient. PLoS ONE 11(8): e0160601
- De Palmas S*; Denis V; Ribas-Deulofeu L; Loubeyres M; Woo S; Hwang SJ; Song JI; Chen CA. Symbiodinium associated with high-latitude scleractinian corals from Jeju Island, South Korea. (2015), Coral Reefs. 34, 919-925. (IF: 3.33, Rank: 6% in Marine & Freshwater Biology)
- Liu SYV; Chan CLC; Hsieh HJ; Fontana S; Wallace CC; Chen CA. Massively parallel sequencing (MPS) assays for sequencing mitochondrial genomes: the phylogenomic implications for Acropora staghorn corals (Scleractinia; Acroporidae). (2015), Marine Biology. 162, 1383-92. (IF: 2.39, Rank: 21 % in Marine & Freshwater Biology)
- Denis V; Ribas-Deulofeu L; Loubeyres M; De Palmas S; Hwang SJ; Woo S; Song JI; Chen CA. Recruitment of the subtropical coral Alveopora japonica in the temperate waters of Jeju Island, South Korea. (2015), Bulletin of Marine Science. 91, 85-96. (IF: 1.3, Rank: 56% in Marine & Freshwater Biology)
- Keshavmurthy S; Fontana S; Mezaki T; Gonzalez Ldel C; Chen CA. Doors are closing on early development in corals facing climate change. Scientific Reports. (2014), Sci Rep. 4, 5633. (IF: 5.57, Rank: 8% in Multidisiplinary Sciences)
- Nozawa Y, Lin C-H (2014) Effects of colony size and polyp position on polyp fecundity in the scleractinian coral genus Acropora. Coral Reefs 33:1057-1066
- Rahmani MR; Rahimian H; Ardalan M; Keshavmurthy S; Fontana S; Wallace CC; Chen CA. Acropora distribution patterns in the northern and northeastern Persian Gulf. Zoological Studies. (2013), Zool Stud. 52, 40. (IF: 0.77, Rank: 72% in Zoology)
- Keshavmurthy S; Yang SY; Alamaru A; Chuang YY; Pichon M; Obura D; Fontana S; De Palmas S; Stefani F; Benzoni F; MacDonald A; Noreen AM; Chen C; Wallace CC; Pillay RM; Denis V; Amri AY; Reimer JD; Mezaki T; Sheppard C; Loya Y; Abelson A; Mohammed MS; Baker AC; Mostafavi PG; Suharsono BA; Chen CA. DNA barcoding reveals the coral “laboratory-rat”, Stylophora pistillata encompasses multiple identities. Scientific Reports. (2013), Sci Rep. 3, 1520. (IF: 5.57, Rank: 8% in Multidisiplinary Sciences)
- Lin C-H, Soong K, Fan TY (2013) Hourglass mechanism with temperature compensation in the diel periodicity of planulation of the coral, Seriatopora hystrix. PLoS One 8:e64584
- Keshavmurthy S; Hsu CM; Kuo CY; Denis V; Leung JKL; Fontana S; Hsieh HJ; Tsai WS; Su WC; Chen CA. Larval development of fertilized “pseudo-gynodioecious” eggs suggests a sexual pattern of gynodioecy in Galaxea fascicularis (Scleractinia: Euphyllidae). Zoological Studies. (2012), 51, 143-9. (IF: 0.77, Rank: 72% in Zoology)
- Fontana S*; Keshavmurthy S; Hsieh HJ; Denis V; Kuo CY; Hsu CM; Leung JK; Tsai WS; Wallace CC; Chen CA. Molecular evidence shows low species diversity of coral-associated hydroids in Acropora, PLoS ONE. (2012), 7, e50130. (IF: 3.23, Rank: 15% in Multidisiplinary Sciences)
- Sharma HP*, Shaner PJL, Bam AB, Achhami B. (2016) Gastrointestinal parasites of sympatric Red Panda and livestock in protected areas of Nepal. In: 65th international conference of the wildlife disease association. New York, USA.
- Sudianto E. 2017. The evolution of plastid genes and genomes in conifers. Department of Biology, Chiba University, Chiba, Japan. September 19, 2017. Host: Dr. Takashi Tsuchimatsu. (Invited talk – Oral Presentation)
- Sudianto E. 2017. Lineage-specific expansion of plastid accD gene in cupressophytes (conifers II): an insight into coevolution of plastid-nuclear gene complexes. 89th Annual Meeting of the Genetics Society of Japan, Okayama, Japan. September 13-15, 2017. (Oral Presentation)
- Sudianto E, Wu CS, Leonhard L, Martin WF, and Chaw SM. 2017. Insight into the plastomic evolution in Podocarpaceae (Gymnosperms). Annual Meeting of the Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution 2017 Conference, Austin, Texas, USA. July 2-6, 2017.
- Ribas-Deulofeu L., Château P.A., Denis V., Lee C.H., Chen Y.J., Meng P.J., Chiu Y.W., Chang Y.C., Chen C.A. Linking terrestrial causes of disturbances to coral reef health: socio-ecological modeling of Kenting National Park (Taiwan) in the context of climate change. 10th Indo-Pacific Fish Conference, Tahiti, French Polynesia. October 1st – 07th, 2017.
- Cheng YC, Lin WR, Hsu Y, Chen YH. (2017) Simultaneous polyandry and multiple paternity in emerald tree frogs Rhacophorus prasinatus. The 64th Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society of Japan, Tokyo, Japan. Mar 14-18, 2017.
- Dang VD, Wang J. Worker antennal expressed genes associated to social behavior in the red imported fire ant Solenopsis invicta. The 23rd Pacific Science Congress 2016, Taipei, Taiwan. Jun 2016
- Cheng YC, Hsu Y, Chen YH. (2016) Simultaneous polyandry and multiple paternity in emerald tree frogs Rhacophorus prasinatus. NTU & NTNU Joint Symposium on Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Taipei City, Taiwan. May 22, 2016.
- Chen, Y. L.,Wang, C. H., Yang, F. C., Tang, S. L., Wang, P. H., Yang, C. Y., & Chiang, Y. R. Essential catabolic genes and signature metabolites as biomarkers for exploring bacterial steroid degradation in sewage: testosterone as a model substrate. The 16th International Symposium on Microbial Ecology, Montreal, Canada. Aug 21-26, 2016.
- Edi Sudianto*, Chung-Shien Wu, Ching-Ping Lin, and Shu-Miaw Chaw (2016). Revisiting the phylogeny and plastomics of Pinaceae with two complete plastomes of Pseudolarix and Tsuga. Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution 2016 Conference, Gold Coast, Australia, July 3-7, 2016.
- Soto DA, de Palmas S, Chen A. Winter Bleaching in Mesophotic Corals in Green Island, Taiwan 23rd Pacific Science Congress.Taipei, Taiwan. June 13-17 2016.
- de Palmas S, Soto DA, Ho MJ, Chen A. First Asssessment of the Scleractinian Diversity in the Mesophotic Coral Ecosystem of Green Island, Taiwan 23rd Pacific Science Congress.Taipei, Taiwan. June 13-17 2016.
- Soto DA, Weil E. Sexual Reproduction in the Caribbean Coral Genus Isophyllia in La Parguera, Puerto Rico. 13th International Coral Reef Symposium. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 19-24 June 2016
- Sudianto E and Chaw SM. 2016. Highly expanded plastid accD in the endemic Tasmanian celery-top pine. International Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics and Bioinformatics 2016, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. November 24-25, 2016.
- Best, I., & Pei, K.J.C. Factors influencing attitudes towards the conservation of leopard cats (Prionailurus bengalensis) in Taiwan. Conservation Asia 2016, Singapore, June 29 – July 2 2016.
- Lin C-H, Nozawa Y (2016) Spawning patterns differ between Acropora and merulinid corals. The 13th International Coral Reef Symposium, Hawaii, USA. June 19-24 2016.
- Cheng YC, Tu MC, Tsai JR, Lin HC, Lin LY. (2015) Comparison of the osmoregulatory capabilities among three amphibious sea snakes (Laticauda) in Taiwan. The Joint 2015 Forum of Biotechnology, Medicine, Ecology and Evolution And the 12th Symposium of the Frontiers of Biomedical Sciences, Taipei City, Taiwan. May 29-30, 2015.
- Cheng YC, Hsu Y, Chen YH. (2015) Parentage analysis of six egg clutches in the tree frog, Polypedates braueri. NTU & NTNU Joint Symposium on Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Taipei City, Taiwan. May 23, 2015.
- Cheng YC, Hsu Y, Chen YH. (2015) Parentage analysis of six egg clutches in the tree frog, Polypedates braueri. Congress of Animal Behavior and Ecology, Chiayi City, Taiwan. Jan 26-27, 2015.
- Chen, Y. L., Yang, F. C., Wang, C. H., Yang, C. Y., & Chinag, Y. R. Integrated multi-omits analyses reveal the biochemical mechanisms and phylogenetic relevance of anaerobic androgen biodegradation in the environment. 2015 Cross-Strait Symposium of Environmental microbiology, Taichung, Taiwan. Nov 6-8, 2015.
- Dang VD, Chang NC, Wang J. Division of labor in fire ant: Inside out. International Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics and Bioinformatics 2015. Taipei, Taiwan. Nov 2015
- Edi Sudianto*, Chung-Shien Wu, Ching-Ping Lin, and Shu-Miaw Chaw (2015). The phylogeny of Pinaceous genera inferred from plastomics revisited. International Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics and Bioinformatics 2015, Taipei, Taiwan. November 6-7, 2015.
- Dang VD, Chang NC, Wang J. Brain gene expression profiling in Solenopsis invicta: division of labor and social form. The 87th Annual Meeting of the Genetics Society of Japan. Sendai. Japan. Sep 24 – 26, 2015
- Liu M; Sun SJ; Chen BF; Shen SF, Transitions from cooperation benefit to mutual tolerance along environmental gradients in burying beetles. In International Symposium on Biodiversity. Taipei, Taiwan. May 8-9, 2015.
- Weng FCH; Wang DY, Comparisons of gut microbiomes in fish, mouse, and frog. In International Symposium on Biodiversity. Taipei, Taiwan. May 8-9, 2015.
- Yang FC; Chen YL; Chiang YR, Exploring the metabolic and phylogenetic diversity of bacterial androgen degradation in a sewage treatment plant. In International Symposium on Biodiversity. Taipei, Taiwan. May 8-9, 2015.
- Santacruz-Castro A; Nozawa Y, Phenotypic plasticity on sexual reproduction of the scleractinian corals Acropora hyacinthus and Favites pentagona living in different temperature environments. In International Symposium on Biodiversity. Taipei, Taiwan. May 8-9, 2015.
- Kao KWW; De Palmas S; Carballo Bolaños RE; Tsao CH; Hong JY; Chen YC; Denis V; Chen CA, Exploring coral-algal symbiosis responses under climate change. In International Symposium on Biodiversity. Taipei, Taiwan. May 8-9, 2015.
- Chen YL; Yang FC; Yang CY; H. WC; Chiang YR, Estrogen degradation by aerobic bacteria: From bench to environments. In International Symposium on Biodiversity. Taipei, Taiwan. May 8-9, 2015.
- Yang, F. C., Yang, Chen, Y. L.,& Chiang, Y. R.. Exploring the metabolic and phylogenetic diversity of bacterial androgen degradation in a swage treatment plant. Annual Conference 2015 of the Association for General and Applied Microbiology. Marburg, Germany. Mar 1-5, 2015.
- Lin CH; Nozawa Y, Sperm bundles of Acropora gemmifera in Lyudao, Taiwan. In Congress of Animal Behavior and Ecology. Chiayi, Taiwan. January 26-27, 2015.
- Ribas-Deulofeu L; Denis V; Loubeyres M; De Palmas S; Hwang SJ; Woo S; Song JI; Chen CA, The subtropical coral Alveopora japonica and his recruitment in the temperate waters of Jeju Island, South Korea. In The 4th Taiwan Japan Ecological Workshop. Hualien, Taiwan. November 15-17, 2014.
- Wu CS; Sudianto E; Chaw SM, Assembling conifer plastomes from total DNA: Optimization and obstacles. In International Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics and Bioinformatics 2014. Tainan, Taiwan. November 7-8, 2014.
- Dang VD; Wang J, The queen-worker olfactory interaction in the fire ant Solenopsis invicta. In International Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics and Bioinformatics 2014. Tainan, Taiwan. November 7-8, 2014.
- Chen YL; Chiang YR, Substrate uptake and subcellular compartmentation of anoxic cholesterol catabolism in Sterolibacterium denitrificans. In Symposium of Frontier of Microbial Ecology. Taipei, Taiwan. September 4-5, 2014.
- Dang VD; Wang J, The queen-worker olfactory interaction in the fire ant Solenopsis invicta. In International Union for the Study of Social Insects. Cairns, Australia. July 13-18, 2014.
- Lin CH; Nozawa Y, The effects of moonlight and temperature on the spawning timing of scleractinian corals. In 3rd Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium. Pingtung, Taiwan. June 23-27, 2014
- Carballo Bolaños RE; Chen CA, Symbiodinium shuffling as the key process for coral reefs to survive climate change. In The 3rd Asian-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium. Pingtung, Taiwan. June 23-27, 2014.
- Dang VD; Wang J, Social behavior in fire ants: dissecting the queen – worker olfactory interaction. In International Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics and Bioinformatics. Taichung, Taiwan. November 8-9, 2013.
- Chen BF; Liu YC; Rau EP; Sun SJ; Chan SF; Shen SF, Interspecific competition facilitate cooperation in burying beetles. In Symposium on Animal Behavior, Ecology and Global Change-2012 Joint Annual Conference of the Biological Society of China, and Mammalogical Society of Taiwan. Taipei, Taiwan. January 17-18, 2012.
- Sun SJ; Chan S-F; Chen BF; Chen IC; Shen SF, Mechanism of succession in heterotrophic community of necrophilous insects. In Symposium on Animal Behavior, Ecology and Global Change- 2012 Joint Annual Conference of the Biological Society of China, and Mammalogical Society of Taiwan. Taipei, Taiwan. January 17-18, 2012.
Chen BF: underline means the student or the faculty of BIODIV Program
*: means the correspodense author/student